Who's Following Me On Facebook

Who's Following Me On Facebook - I would love to recognize the amount of of my friends follow me on Facebook. I have actually looked up my account on other peoples Facebook accounts as well as attempt to visit to my account via a computer for room but I still am not able to discover how many fans I have.


Who's Following Me On Facebook


Just how do I see that is following me?
If you've allowed people to follow you, you can see a list of your fans:


1. Go to your profile.
2. Click Pals below your cover photo.
3. Click Followers. If nobody is following you yet, you won't see this option.

Here's a screenshot:


You can directly access the web page at this URI: https://www.facebook.com//followers

Important:
Presuming you have the' fans' feature
allowed, you can see your list of followers by clicking the 'followers' tab from your Timeline, under the 'Buddies' area:.


It's also readily available at https://www.facebook.com//followers

Keep in mind:
On Facebook, a person is following me besides my friends and also clicking the variety of

my fans on my web page, brings me to a page for which a look for the word Comply with develops no outcomes( i.e. no recommendations to words, "Comply with "or "Fan "or" Complying with "etc. on the page).

Timeline


https://www.facebook.com/username/followers:


That is merely not real. When you click the followers link, all it does it return you to your pals checklist. The very same holds true when you use username/followers- all it does is bounce you to your friends checklist. I've had other people attempt and confirm this. facebook.com//followers<-- not does anything yet return you to your Buddies listing.

Perhaps the individual following you also has you blocked or something, which would make that an insect in Facebook's interface for showing you the '1 fan', but i can't recreate the issue of the sight itself.