How to Remove A Photo From Facebook Album

How To Remove A Photo From Facebook Album - So last week, I uploaded 2 cover pictures to my Facebook web page so I can see which one looked better. After deciding which cover picture I wished to utilize, I couldn't find out ways to erase the one I really did not wish to use. I understand cover pictures are suppose to be public, however I don't see why I shouldn't have the ability to remove cover images that aren't energetic. I browsed around a little bit as well as nobody had a really good response that showed me how to remove a cover image.


So I determined to see if I can navigate this by seeing how images are typically removed. To delete an image these days, it appears you need to click Edit Cd > Edit Photos and beneath each picture is an Erase checkbox.

How To Remove A Photo From Facebook Album


On my Cover Photos cd, I was missing out on the Edit Albums link.
Ends up if you could reach your Edit Photos web page for your Cover Photos, you CAN delete your cover photos!

Below's what you'll have to do:
1. Find a functioning Edit Photos web link by entering into any kind of image cd (aside from your Cover Photos), click on Edit Cd and right click Edit Photos as well as duplicate the link. It should look something like: https://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=461756&id=270425625146&session_id=9999999999




2. Next off go to your Cover Photos cd and also keep in mind of the LINK. It should look something like: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151348016065147.815154.270425625146&type=3

3. What you need to do currently is change the Edit Photos web link you received from action 1 and also with information you got in step 2. Notification the st154 in my case) as well as change the # after
help= in the web link from stering of numbers in the middle of the LINK from action 2. Damage them apart at each dot so they look something like:
10151348016065147
815154
270425625146

Take the Second # (815154 in my situation) as well as replace the # after aid= in the web link from step 1.

The resulting LINK you would certainly obtain must resemble: https://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=815154&id=270425625146&session_id=9999999999.

4. Enter that URL into your browser and you need to now be able to delete photos from your Cover Photos album.

To erase a profile image, you would do the same point, but instead of utilizing the URL from your Cover Photos cd, you would certainly make use of the LINK from your Account Photo cd.

Take pleasure in!