How to Delete Phone Number From Facebook

How To Delete Phone Number From Facebook - So I made a new Facebook due to the fact that my old one had too many good friends as well as it was getting aggravating, and I really did not want to erase them one by one so I just made a new one. Once I made the new one, it let me use it for regarding 3 days, then the someday I went to check in as well as it was at the checkpoint verification. So I aimed to use my contact number however it didn't function due to the fact that I already have it on my various other facebook. I aimed to remove it from my old account, and it vanished and stuff, but it still won't let me utilize it for my brand-new one. Why ???! It's the only number I have! And I do not wish to keep my old one, all individuals do on there is spam and also send me dumb messages.


Please no dumb responses as well as do not tell me "Just keep your old one" or "Simply remove it facebook is" because clearly I wouldn't have actually asked this if I wanted to do among those.
as well as I understand you cant have more than 1 account, but I was going to delete my phone number on old facebook.

How To Delete Phone Number From Facebook


Delete or Remove Telephone Number on Fcaebook
Method-1
1. Click on the little white arrow on heaven line, top of page
2. 2nd alternative down on the listing is Account Settings.
3. Click Account setups after that on the left hand side you will see Mobile third from base.
4. Click Mobile
5. Click "Remove"


Keep in mind: you should given an e-mail or other phone number need to attached to you facebook account

Method-2
1. First you most likely to your Timeline
2. Click About
3. Click Get In Touch With and also Basic Information
4. You can see your telephone number it's right side "Click Edit" option Then Select "Get rid of" as well as save change.



I don't have mine on there so I believe I removed it eventually for safety and security reasons.
All the best! Hope it functions.