How Do I See who is Following Me On Facebook

How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - I want to understand the amount of of my friends follow me on Facebook. I have sought out my profile on other individuals Facebook accounts as well as attempt to browse through to my account via a computer system for area and yet I still am unable to discover the number of followers I have.


How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


Exactly how do I see that is following me?
If you have actually allowed individuals to follow you, you could see a listing of your fans:


1. Most likely to your profile.
2. Click Friends listed below your cover picture.
3. Click Followers. If no one is following you yet, you won't see this alternative.

Right here's a screenshot:


You could directly access the page at this URI: https://www.facebook.com//followers

Vital:
Presuming you have the' fans' feature
made it possible for, you could see your list of fans by clicking the 'followers' tab from your Timeline, under the 'Buddies' section:.


It's also available at https://www.facebook.com//followers

Keep in mind:
On Facebook, somebody is following me besides my friends as well as clicking the number of

my followers on my web page, brings me to a web page for which a look for words Follow develops no results( i.e. no references to words, "Adhere to "or "Fan "or" Adhering to "etc. on the web page).

Timeline


https://www.facebook.com/username/followers:


That is simply not real. When you click on the fans link, all it does it return you to your buddies list. The same is true when you make use of username/followers- all it does is bounce you to your buddies checklist. I have actually had other individuals attempt and verify this. facebook.com//followers<-- not does anything but return you to your Friends list.

Possibly the person following you additionally has you obstructed or something, which would certainly make that a bug in Facebook's user interface for showing you the '1 fan', however i can not replicate the problem of the sight itself.