How Can I Remove My Phone Number From Facebook

How Can I Remove My Phone Number From Facebook - So I made a new Facebook because my old one had way too many good friends as well as it was getting frustrating, and also I didn't wish to remove them one by one so I just made a new one. When I made the brand-new one, it let me use it for about 3 days, then the one day I mosted likely to check in and also it was at the checkpoint verification. So I attempted to use my telephone number however it really did not work because I already have it on my various other facebook. I aimed to remove it from my old account, and it disappeared and stuff, yet it still will not let me use it for my brand-new one. Why ???! It's the only number I have! And I don't intend to keep my old one, all people do on there is spam and also send me dumb messages.


Please no foolish solutions and do not tell me "Simply maintain your old one" or "Just remove it facebook is" since clearly I wouldn't have asked this if I wished to do among those.
as well as I recognize you cant have more than 1 account, but I was going to erase my phone number on old facebook.

How Can I Remove My Phone Number From Facebook


Delete or Eliminate Telephone Number on Fcaebook
Method-1
1. Click the little white arrowhead on heaven line, top of web page
2. 2nd alternative down on the checklist is Account Settings.
3. Click Account settings after that on the left hand side you will see Mobile 3rd from base.
4. Click Mobile
5. Click "Remove"


Keep in mind: you need to provided an e-mail or various other phone number must connected to you facebook account

Method-2
1. First you most likely to your Timeline
2. Click About
3. Click Call as well as Basic Info
4. You could see your contact number it's right side "Click Edit" alternative After that Select "Eliminate" and conserve change.



I do not have mine on there so I think I removed it eventually for safety reasons.
Good luck! Hope it functions.