How to Remove Telephone Number From Facebook

How To Remove Telephone Number From Facebook - So I made a new Facebook because my old one had too many friends as well as it was getting frustrating, and also I didn't intend to delete them individually so I just made a brand-new one. Once I made the new one, it let me use it for about 3 days, then the eventually I mosted likely to sign in and it went to the checkpoint confirmation. So I attempted to utilize my phone number but it really did not work because I currently have it on my various other facebook. I tried to remove it from my old account, and it vanished and things, yet it still will not let me use it for my new one. Why ???! It's the only number I have! As well as I don't wish to maintain my old one, all individuals do on there is spam and also send me silly messages.


Please no silly solutions and also do not tell me "Just keep your old one" or "Simply remove it facebook is" since undoubtedly I wouldn't have asked this if I wanted to do one of those.
as well as I recognize you cant have more than 1 account, yet I was going to remove my contact number on old facebook.

How To Remove Telephone Number From Facebook


Delete or Remove Phone Number on Fcaebook
Method-1
1. Click the little white arrow on the blue line, top of web page
2. 2nd alternative down on the list is Account Settings.
3. Click Account setups after that on the left hand side you will certainly see Mobile third from bottom.
4. Click Mobile
5. Click "Remove"


Keep in mind: you should given an e-mail or other phone number should attached to you facebook account

Method-2
1. First you go to your Timeline
2. Click Around
3. Click Contact and also Standard Details
4. You can see your contact number it's right side "Click Edit" alternative Then Select "Remove" and save change.



I do not have mine on there so I think I erased it eventually for security reasons.
Best of luck! Hope it works.