How to Find Out who is Following Me On Facebook

How To Find Out Who Is Following Me On Facebook - I would love to understand the number of of my friends follow me on Facebook. I have looked up my profile on other peoples Facebook accounts and try to go to to my account with a computer system for room but I still am unable to find out the number of fans I have.


How To Find Out Who Is Following Me On Facebook


Exactly how do I see that is following me?
If you've allowed people to follow you, you can see a list of your followers:


1. Most likely to your profile.
2. Click Buddies below your cover photo.
3. Click Fans. If nobody is following you yet, you will not see this alternative.

Right here's a screenshot:


You can straight access the web page at this URI: https://www.facebook.com//followers

Essential:
Assuming you have the' fans' function
allowed, you could see your list of fans by clicking the 'followers' tab from your Timeline, under the 'Pals' section:.


It's additionally readily available at https://www.facebook.com//followers

Keep in mind:
On Facebook, a person is following me besides my friends as well as clicking the number of

my fans on my page, brings me to a page for which a look for words Adhere to develops no results( i.e. no recommendations to words, "Follow "or "Fan "or" Following "etc. on the page).

Timeline


https://www.facebook.com/username/followers:


That is just not true. When you click on the followers web link, all it does it return you to your pals listing. The very same is true when you utilize username/followers- all it does is bounce you to your friends list. I have actually had other people try and also validate this. facebook.com//followers<-- does nothing however return you to your Buddies list.

Maybe the individual following you additionally has you blocked or something, which would make that a pest in Facebook's user interface for showing you the '1 fan', however i can't recreate the issue of the sight itself.