How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017

How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017 - A facebook page can be erased by the manager of the page. You can additionally unpublish a page which is a far better choice if you may require that page back. Once a web page is deleted, it can not be undeleted.

Here are the quick steps to permanently remove a facebook page.

How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017


1. First check out the page as admin of the web page as well as you should see edit web page food selection thing. Click on it.



2. Now click on the sub food selection product Take care of Permissions.



3. Now you will see the adhering to screen. Click on Completely erase GROUP_NAME web link at the bottom.



4. Click Remove switch to in the verification dialog box.



5. This will certainly set the web page for removal You will certainly still have 14 days to cancel the removal.


In case the page does not have any content, facebook may remove it immediately.

That is it. Hope this aids & thank you for removing a web page from facebook that you will really not utilize, there are a lot of accounts worldwide that absolutely nothing is done with.