Can I Hide My Friends On Facebook

Can I Hide My Friends On Facebook: Privacy is one of the huge problems of Facebook, but recently FB applied a lot of brand-new settings for keeping a customer's privacy.


Can I Hide My Friends On Facebook


Now, an individual has control on nearly whatever in their profile (e.g. status, pictures, albums etc). The user also has the control of how they want to share product (e.g. with every person, friends, friends of friends, etc). Users can also manually hide a status from certain individuals.

Did you recognize that you can even hide your friend list? It holds true.

If you don't want strangers to see your friend list, after that you can just hide it from them. It's extremely simple. You can use the improved Facebook personal privacy settings to customize your friend list's presence.

Something which I have actually observed when you keep your friend list public is that many people see that list and begin adding friends blindly.

As well as seeing usual friends, other friends generally approve the friend request. It's sort of unpleasant when your woman friend notifies you that some mutual friend of your own has actually sent her a buddy demand.

It's better to allow your friend list show up just to you as well as concealed from others.

This guide has actually been updated to match the new Facebook privacy setups, as Facebook made some significant adjustments recently. So, follow this new tutorial and also hide your Facebook friend list from others:

- Login to your Facebook account
- Most likely to your Account web page
- Click on Friends


Currently, on your Facebook friend list web page, merely click the "Manage" icon at the top right & click "Edit Privacy".

From here you can manage that can see your friend list as well as that can not. I typically maintain it noticeable to me only, as this is much better for the personal privacy of my friends because I don't want them to be bombarded with limitless friend requests.

Look into this screenshot for better understanding:


If you do not want any individual to see your Facebook friend list, maintain the "Who can see your friend list" readying to "Only Me".

( Maintaining your Facebook friend list visible for others is totally your choice, yet my pointer would be to maintain it concealed from the personal privacy of your friends.).