How Do You Remove A Post On Facebook

How Do You Remove A Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a problem for many customers. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not too far from the tiny key-board on the phones, vehicle appropriate punctuations of some word also contribute to this errors.


How Do You Remove A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I had to visit using my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. However simply of recent by accident I discovered the unseen (nearly) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I have no idea how long the feature has actually been there, but all I know is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from humiliation and too conserve your time, also prevent you from using laptop computer before you could remove facebook status update while you made error. So allow us see exactly how you can erase facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also as well erase it completely. To remove a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed first. Most of us would long press the upgrade to discover the remove option, yet that is not the case here, that is the factor I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status update you intend to erase to find a tiny Remove switch on the status. Merely push the button to delete facebook status update.


One more issue is that, you might not intend to remove facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Remove Post option.