How to Disable A Facebook Page

How To Disable A Facebook Page - One point which I find out after being online for greater than 5 years is, we must follow the plan of lean management in our daily life. That means, remove those things which are not helping you. In this case, I'm talking of removing those online residential properties which you are not using anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I'm in the procedure of eliminating those pages which I'm not making use of any longer. In this quick overview I will reveal you exactly how I deleted my released Fan page as well as just how you can do for you.


How To Disable A Facebook Page


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic as well as you don't want to utilize it, I suggest you to appoint that page to some other individual as well as leave that page as an admin. This is better than deleting it. In case if you wish to completely remove the page, keep reading to find out unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will take 2 Week to remove the page when you click delete page.

Go to your Facebook page as well as click settings on top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an option to eliminate page. Click on Edit and also it will certainly reveal you choice to delete the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Go into the password and your page is arranged to be deleted in following 14 days.


Once your page is deleted, there is no other way to recover the page. So if you are preparing to erase your Facebook page, ensure of what you are doing.