How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Page

How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Page - Want to change your Facebook Page name?
Fortunately is you could-- most likely.
This is much better than a couple of years earlier, when the solution was never ever, no way, except any kind of reason.
Now it's rather simple to alter your Fan Web page name. However-- Facebook will need to authorize your name modification.

You could just change as soon as.

A viewers has actually supplied a hack even if you have actually already changed your name as soon as. See end of message-- care is encouraged.

NOTE: When I speak of Web page name, I suggest the Title of your Page, as overlaid on your Cover Image. This will NOT alter your Facebook Page LINK (internet address). Check here for how you can change your Facebook Page LINK as well as essential cautions about doing so.

Altering your Web page name is a BIG deal-- it has to be done right-- you can never change it once more (with normal networks, anyhow). Please read this whole page very carefully!





How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Page


How you can Adjustment Your Facebook Web Page Name
Logged in as an Admin of the Web page you want to alter, click About under your cover photo. You must get on the Page Information tab. Click it in the left sidebar if essential.





Hover the Name section as well as click heaven Edit pencil that pops up to the right.

Fill in the name you make certain you want (CAUTION! Could not be undone or altered more than ONE time!).

Then scroll to the bottom as well as click Continue.





Inspect your spelling once more. Once you click Request Change, your demand will certainly most likely to Facebook for approval.



If You Do Not See the Choice to Modify Your Web page's Name
- You don't have a Page function that permits you to alter your Web page's name. Learn ways to see your Page duty.
- You or an additional admin recently transformed your Web page's name.
- This choice isn't really currently readily available in your area. resource

See below for an additional opportunity.



No Edit Pencil? Here's What Helped Me
I altered my Page Call in 2013, so I don't know if this option is still readily available. But I'm leaving it right here so you could try it. Let me know!

If you have actually never ever transformed your Page name, yet still don't see the Edit pencil, attempt altering your Web page group to Brands & Products or Companies & Organizations, and click Conserve Modifications. The Request Adjustment link need to amazingly show up!

Now click Request Modification as well as submit the kind (sample listed below).





Note that you have a selection of factors for the Page Call modification request.

If you pick that your service name has altered, you will certainly almost certainly be called for to offer paperwork. Logos, business cards, as well as sites are not acceptable.

You can select "Various other" and also explain in the text area.

My first choice was to alter my Web page name to match my internet site: How-To Social Media Video, and discuss in "Various other" that my business had advanced. I determined that had a high threat of being denied.

I opted to request a very comparable name to my then-current Louise Myers Graphic Design: Louise Myers How-To Video. I after that picked "My Web page name is misspelled" as the best alternative. (Do not even ask how much time I pondered over this!).

Note: Hyphens (as displayed in the screen shot) are not admitted Facebook Names-- either Page or personal profile.



Prior to submitting your Web page name adjustment request be 100% certain of 2 points:.
- This is the Web page name you want for the life of your Page. At this time, simply ONE change is allowable.
- Your Fan page is 100% compliant with Facebook Regards to Solution. Your Web page could be shut down when it's inspected by Facebook. Click with caution!

Publish any kind of important documents, and also click Send out.



Wait to Speak With FB on Your Page Name Adjustment Demand.
You must obtain an auto-reply swiftly. I can not say how long it will consider Facebook to assess your demand and react-- the auto-reply states as much as 3 days. For me it just took eventually plus a half hr. As well as it was authorized!

How you can Adjustment Your Facebook Page URL a SECOND Time.

Below is a hack provided by a visitor.

CARE: I aren't sure exactly what "International Pages" are, and if this is something you should do. Proceed with care. The maker of the SlideShare provides to address questions-- you could contact him by means of the details on slide 11.