How to Remove Photos From Facebook

How To Remove Photos From Facebook - So recently, I uploaded 2 cover images to my Facebook page so I can see which one looked much better. After making a decision which cover picture I wanted to make use of, I could not identify how you can delete the one I didn't intend to use. I understand cover pictures are mean to be public, however I do not see why I shouldn't have the ability to erase cover images that aren't energetic. I browsed around a bit as well as nobody had a really good solution that revealed me how to delete a cover photo.


So I determined to see if I could navigate this by seeing exactly how pictures are typically erased. To delete a photo these days, it appears you need to click on Edit Cd > Edit Photos and beneath each image is a Remove checkbox.

How To Remove Photos From Facebook


On my Cover Photos cd, I was missing the Edit Albums web link.
Ends up if you can get to your Edit Photos web page for your Cover Photos, you CAN erase your cover pictures!

Here's what you'll need to do:
1. Locate a functioning Edit Photos link by entering into any kind of image album (besides your Cover Photos), click on Edit Album as well as right click Edit Photos as well as replicate the link. It ought to look something like: https://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=461756&id=270425625146&session_id=9999999999




2. Next go to your Cover Photos album and take note of the LINK. It needs to look something like: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151348016065147.815154.270425625146&type=3

3. Just what you need to do currently is modify the Edit Photos link you obtained from step 1 and also with data you entered action 2. Notice the st154 in my situation) and also replace the # after
help= in the web link from stering of numbers in the middle of the URL from step 2. Break them apart at each dot so they look something like:
10151348016065147
815154
270425625146

Take the 2nd # (815154 in my instance) and also change the # after help= in the web link from step 1.

The resulting LINK you would get ought to look like: https://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=815154&id=270425625146&session_id=9999999999.

4. Get in that LINK into your internet browser and also you ought to now have the ability to delete pictures from your Cover Photos album.

To erase an account image, you would do the very same point, yet rather than utilizing the URL from your Cover Photos album, you would make use of the URL from your Account Pictures album.

Appreciate!