How Do I Find Out who's Following Me On Facebook

How Do I Find Out Who's Following Me On Facebook - I would like to recognize how many of my friends follow me on Facebook. I have actually sought out my account on other individuals Facebook accounts and also attempt to go to to my account with a computer for room but I still am incapable to figure out the number of fans I have.


How Do I Find Out Who's Following Me On Facebook


How do I see who is following me?
If you've permitted individuals to follow you, you could see a listing of your followers:


1. Go to your account.
2. Click Friends below your cover photo.
3. Click Fans. If nobody is following you yet, you will not see this alternative.

Right here's a screenshot:


You could directly access the web page at this URI: https://www.facebook.com//followers

Essential:
Thinking you have the' fans' attribute
made it possible for, you can see your listing of followers by clicking the 'followers' tab from your Timeline, under the 'Buddies' area:.


It's likewise available at https://www.facebook.com//followers

Note:
On Facebook, somebody is following me besides my friends and also clicking the number of

my fans on my page, brings me to a web page for which a search for the word Adhere to comes up with no outcomes( i.e. no referrals to words, "Adhere to "or "Fan "or" Adhering to "etc. on the web page).

Timeline


https://www.facebook.com/username/followers:


That is simply not true. When you click on the fans link, all it does it return you to your close friends list. The very same holds true when you make use of username/followers- all it does is bounce you to your pals list. I have actually had other individuals attempt and also validate this. facebook.com//followers<-- not does anything however return you to your Friends listing.

Possibly the person following you likewise has you blocked or something, which would make that a pest in Facebook's user interface for showing you the '1 follower', however i can't duplicate the issue of the sight itself.