Remove My Phone Number From Facebook

Remove My Phone Number From Facebook - So I made a brand-new Facebook since my old one had way too many close friends and it was obtaining bothersome, as well as I didn't want to delete them one at a time so I just made a new one. Once I made the new one, it let me utilize it for concerning 3 days, after that the someday I went to sign in and it went to the checkpoint verification. So I aimed to use my phone number however it didn't function since I currently have it on my other facebook. I tried to remove it from my old account, as well as it went away and also stuff, but it still won't let me use it for my brand-new one. Why ???! It's the only number I have! As well as I don't want to maintain my old one, all individuals do on there is spam and send me stupid messages.


Please no dumb answers and also do not tell me "Simply keep your old one" or "Just erase it facebook is" due to the fact that certainly I wouldn't have actually asked this if I wished to do among those.
and also I understand you cant have more than 1 account, but I was gon na delete my contact number on old facebook.

Remove My Phone Number From Facebook


Erase or Eliminate Contact Number on Fcaebook
Method-1
1. Click on the little white arrow on the blue line, top of page
2. 2nd option down on the list is Account Setups.
3. Click Account setups then on the left hand side you will certainly see Mobile third from base.
4. Click Mobile
5. Click "Remove"


Keep in mind: you have to given an email or various other telephone number must connected to you facebook account

Method-2
1. First you go to your Timeline
2. Click About
3. Click Contact and also Basic Information
4. You can see your phone number it's right side "Click Edit" alternative After that Select "Remove" as well as save change.



I don't have mine on there so I assume I deleted it eventually for security reasons.
All the best! Hope it functions.