How to Find Out who Follows You On Facebook

How To Find Out Who Follows You On Facebook - I would like to understand the number of of my friends follow me on Facebook. I have searched for my account on other peoples Facebook accounts and attempt to go to to my account with a computer for space and yet I still am incapable to figure out the number of followers I have.


How To Find Out Who Follows You On Facebook


Just how do I see who is following me?
If you have actually enabled individuals to follow you, you could see a list of your followers:


1. Most likely to your profile.
2. Click Buddies below your cover image.
3. Click Fans. If no one is following you yet, you won't see this choice.

Right here's a screenshot:


You could straight access the web page at this URI: https://www.facebook.com//followers

Vital:
Presuming you have the' fans' function
allowed, you can see your list of followers by clicking the 'followers' tab from your Timeline, under the 'Pals' section:.


It's additionally readily available at https://www.facebook.com//followers

Note:
On Facebook, somebody is following me besides my friends as well as clicking the number of

my followers on my page, brings me to a web page for which a search for the word Comply with generates no results( i.e. no recommendations to words, "Adhere to "or "Follower "or" Adhering to "etc. on the web page).

Timeline


https://www.facebook.com/username/followers:


That is simply not real. When you click the fans web link, all it does it return you to your close friends list. The same holds true when you use username/followers- all it does is bounce you to your pals listing. I've had other individuals try and validate this. facebook.com//followers<-- not does anything but return you to your Pals checklist.

Perhaps the person following you also has you blocked or something, which would make that an insect in Facebook's user interface for showing you the '1 fan', yet i can not replicate the trouble of the sight itself.