How Do I Disable My Facebook Account

How Do I Disable My Facebook Account - Initially, you need to know that deactivating your account is not the like completely removing it. Shutting down is like taking a short-lived break from Facebook.


How Do I Disable My Facebook Account


If you wish to deactivate your Facebook account, you need to comply with listed below actions.

Step 1: Most Likely To Facebook & login your account.

Step 2: After that click the little upside triangle arrow on top right as well as most likely to Account Setups.


Step 3: In Account Setup pick Security tab and currently you could see Deactivate your account click on it.


Step 4: After clicking Deactivate your account, you will get Deactivate web page of Facebook. Load the Adhering to information as well as click CONFIRM.


Now your Facebook account is Shut off. Your account will be not shown in any of your pals or any people. You are reactivate the account by simply login your Facebook account.

You could set immediately reactivate facebook account in 1 to 7 days. Also reactivate facebook account in android any time by logging in with your email and also password.

Did you find the above procedure to shut down facebook account in android app beneficial? If you're having troubles applying this, don't be reluctant to let me know on below remark box and connect with us for day-to-day updates!