How Can I See whos Following Me On Facebook

How Can I See Whos Following Me On Facebook - I want to know the amount of of my friends follow me on Facebook. I have actually sought out my account on other peoples Facebook accounts and also aim to browse through to my account with a computer for room and yet I still am incapable to figure out how many followers I have.


How Can I See Whos Following Me On Facebook


How do I see that is following me?
If you have actually allowed people to follow you, you can see a checklist of your followers:


1. Most likely to your account.
2. Click Pals below your cover image.
3. Click Fans. If no one is following you yet, you will not see this choice.

Below's a screenshot:


You can directly access the page at this URI: https://www.facebook.com//followers

Crucial:
Presuming you have the' fans' attribute
allowed, you can see your list of fans by clicking the 'followers' tab from your Timeline, under the 'Pals' area:.


It's also offered at https://www.facebook.com//followers

Keep in mind:
On Facebook, somebody is following me besides my friends and clicking the number of

my fans on my web page, brings me to a web page for which a search for words Adhere to generates no outcomes( i.e. no references to words, "Follow "or "Fan "or" Following "etc. on the web page).

Timeline


https://www.facebook.com/username/followers:


That is just not true. When you click on the fans web link, all it does it return you to your buddies listing. The same holds true when you use username/followers- all it does is bounce you to your pals listing. I've had other people attempt and also verify this. facebook.com//followers<-- not does anything yet return you to your Pals listing.

Perhaps the person following you likewise has you blocked or something, which would make that an insect in Facebook's interface for showing you the '1 follower', however i cannot reproduce the trouble of the sight itself.