How Do I Change My Age On Facebook 2019

When you enroll in a Facebook account you are asked to get in information regarding you including your age - How Do I Change My Age On Facebook.

The majority of Facebook users will possibly obtain that right, yet it can happen that you choose the incorrect date either accidentally or purposefully if you do not intend to reveal you real age to the social networking website.

This could bring about problems in the past, as an example when Facebook asked for identification to confirm your existence to them, or when you noticed that the wrong age was associated with your profile.


How Do I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a great deal much easier lately when it pertains to changing the age. Formerly, it did not allow you to transform the age directly utilizing the edit profile alternative supplied on the site which suggested you had to ask for a modification rather (the old guide is connected to the short article).

This is no more the instance thankfully, which means that you can alter the age on Facebook straight and immediately any time, offered you have accessibility to your profile.

Here is exactly what you have to do:

You can alter your age on Facebook making use of a Smartphone or a COMPUTER, nevertheless for your ease, we're mosting likely to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The process is fairly comparable on other platforms as well. Simply adhere to these easy steps to change your age on Facebook.

1. Go to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or touch "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Find the section on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or touch "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Change the year and click or tap on the "save changes" switch afterwards.


Congratulations, you have actually simply transformed the age on Facebook.

Just what should I do If Facebook doesn't let me transform my age?

You can do 2 things in this circumstances. You can either wait on a couple of days before consent to edit age is granted ot you can get in touch with a Facebook agent if the change is essential.

Can I change the privacy of my age?

Yes, you absolutely can. While editing your age on Facebook, select the buttons right beside your age to establish the privacy of your age to public or personal.

What happens if I commemorate my age inning accordance with Indian practices? I mean my date of birth adjustments each year however Facebook cannot accommodate that adjustment?

Sadly, Facebook hasn't introduced an attribute to help you out in this regard just yet. Yet, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg may discover this constraint on his system and make some much required modifications for our Hindu siblings.

So, here it is people! This is how simple and very easy it is to transform your age on Facebook. Simply a few straightforward actions and you've efficiently edited your birth date. Currently, all you need to have the tendency to is the copious quantity of dreams on your timeline. You are worthy of the affection, attention and love from your Facebook pals. Most of us do!

Also, if your age is nearby, we would love to desire you a Delighted age ahead of time. I mean, we will not have the ability to do so if you've established the privacy of your profile to exclusive and just what better platform to communicate than tech-recipes? Audacious, aren't we?

If you have any type of questions, I'm right here to answer them for you. Leave them in the comments section below and I'll answer them without delay.