How to Delete Facebook Posts 2019

How to Delete Facebook Posts: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been a problem for lots of individuals. The propensity of making mistakes while keying using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not also much from the little key-board on the phones, vehicle proper punctuations of some word also add to this mistakes.


How to Delete Facebook Posts


A lot of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. But just of current by crash I uncovered the unnoticeable (almost) remove button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to remove status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Just what I will certainly state is that, I have no idea how long the feature has existed, yet all I understand is, it does have the prospective to keep you from embarrassment and also also conserve your time, also avoid you from using laptop before you can remove facebook status update while you made error. So let us see just how you can remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

How You Can Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either simply hide the update from your timeline and also also remove it entirely. To remove a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed initially. Most of us would certainly long push the update to find the remove option, yet that is not the instance here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable method.


Swipe your thumb from delegated right on the status upgrade you want to delete to discover a little Remove switch on the status. Merely push the button to remove facebook status update.


One more problem is that, you might not want to erase facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline alternative along with the Remove Post option.