How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook 2019

How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a trouble for numerous individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while keying utilizing your android phone is really high, the reason is not as well much from the little key-board on the phones, automobile correct spellings of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and also picture uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while updating my status, I had to log in utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. But just of recent by crash I uncovered the invisible (virtually) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will say is that, I have no idea how long the feature has actually been there, yet all I know is, it does have the potential to keep you from shame and also as well save your time, also prevent you from using laptop computer before you could delete facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see just how you could delete facebook status update directly from Android interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just conceal the update from your timeline and as well delete it completely. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. A lot of us would certainly long push the update to discover the remove option, however that is not the instance below, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status upgrade you wish to remove to uncover a little Remove switch on the status. Merely push the button to remove facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you could not wish to remove facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline option along with the Remove Post choice.