Facebook How to Remove Post 2019

Facebook How to Remove Post: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has actually been a problem for several users. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is really high, the reason is not as well much from the small key-board on the phones, auto right spellings of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


Facebook How to Remove Post


A lot of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I had to log in using my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. But simply of recent by accident I found the unseen (nearly) eliminate switch in the facebook app for Android that permit me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

What I will certainly claim is that, I have no idea for how long the attribute has actually been there, yet all I recognize is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from shame and also too save your time, also stop you from using laptop before you could delete facebook status update while you made error. So allow us see just how you could remove facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How You Can Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also as well remove it completely. To remove a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed initially. The majority of us would long press the upgrade to locate the remove option, however that is not the case here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status upgrade you want to delete to discover a small Remove button on the status. Merely press the button to remove facebook status upgrade.


Another problem is that, you could not wish to remove facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative along with the Remove Post alternative.