How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook 2019

How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook: Privacy is just one of the big issues of Facebook, however recently FB applied a lot of brand-new settings for preserving an individual's privacy.


How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook


Currently, an individual has control on nearly whatever in their account (e.g. status, pictures, albums etc). The user likewise has the control of how they want to share product (e.g. with everyone, friends, friends of friends, etc). Users can also manually hide a status from specific individuals.

Did you understand that you can also hide your friend list? It's true.

If you do not desire strangers to see your friend list, after that you can just hide it from them. It's really simple. You could make use of the boosted Facebook privacy settings to modify your friend list's exposure.

One thing which I have observed when you keep your friend list public is that many people see that list and begin adding friends blindly.

As well as seeing common friends, other friends usually accept the friend request. It's type of humiliating when your woman friend notifies you that some mutual friend of your own has actually sent her a good friend demand.

It's much better to allow your friend list be visible only to you and concealed from others.

This overview has actually been upgraded to match the brand-new Facebook privacy setups, as Facebook made some major modifications lately. So, follow this new tutorial and hide your Facebook friend list from others:

- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to your Profile page
- Click on Friends


Currently, on your Facebook friend list web page, merely click on the "Manage" symbol on top right & click "Edit Privacy".

From here you can regulate that can see your friend list and who can not. I generally keep it visible to me just, as this is better for the privacy of my friends due to the fact that I do not desire them to be bombarded with limitless friend demands.

Check out this screenshot for better understanding:


If you don't want any individual to see your Facebook friend list, keep the "Who can see your friend list" setting to "Only Me".

( Maintaining your Facebook friend list noticeable for others is entirely your selection, but my idea would certainly be to keep it hidden from the privacy of your friends.).