How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page

How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page - Something which I discover after being online for more than 5 years is, we ought to comply with the plan of lean monitoring in our everyday life. That implies, eliminate those things which are not benefiting you. In this situation, I'm talking of doing away with those on the internet properties which you are not making use of anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I'm in the procedure of removing those pages which I'm not utilizing any longer. In this fast overview I will show you how I removed my published Fan page as well as exactly how you can do for you.


How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic and you do not wish to utilize it, I suggest you to assign that page to a few other person and leave that page as an admin. This is far better compared to removing it. In case if you wish to completely do away with the page, read on to learn unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will take 14 days to remove the page once you click delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and also click on settings at the top.


Under general section, you will certainly see an option to get rid of page. Click Edit and also it will certainly reveal you option to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Get in the password as well as your page is scheduled to be removed in following 2 Week.


As soon as your page is deleted, there is no other way to recuperate the page. So if you are preparing to remove your Facebook page, make sure of what you are doing.