How to Remove Facebook Post

How to Remove Facebook Post: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has actually been a problem for several users. The tendency of making mistakes while typing utilizing your android phone is really high, the reason is not also much from the little key-board on the phones, vehicle correct punctuations of some word likewise contribute to this mistakes.


How to Remove Facebook Post


The majority of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I had to visit using my laptop to delete facebook status upgrade. Yet simply of current by mishap I discovered the unseen (almost) eliminate switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to erase status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will certainly state is that, I don't know how much time the feature has actually existed, however all I recognize is, it does have the potential to keep you from humiliation and also as well conserve your time, too stop you from using laptop before you could remove facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see exactly how you can delete facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How You Can Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply hide the update from your timeline and too delete it totally. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your information feed first. A lot of us would certainly long push the upgrade to locate the erase option, but that is not the situation below, that is the factor I called it undetectable method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status upgrade you intend to remove to uncover a small Remove button on the status. Simply push the switch to erase facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you may not want to delete facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative along with the Delete Post option.