Delete Facebook Posts

Delete Facebook Posts: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been a trouble for many users. The tendency of making mistakes while typing using your android phone is very high, the factor is not as well far from the small key-board on the phones, vehicle right spellings of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


Delete Facebook Posts


Most of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I had to visit using my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. But simply of recent by mishap I found the unnoticeable (nearly) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that permit me to erase status updates right on the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will certainly say is that, I do not know the length of time the feature has existed, however all I recognize is, it does have the prospective to keep you from embarrassment and too save your time, too stop you from making use of laptop computer before you could delete facebook status update while you made mistake. So allow us see exactly how you can erase facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either just conceal the update from your timeline and also as well erase it entirely. To remove a status update from Android view it on your news feed initially. A lot of us would certainly long press the upgrade to locate the erase choice, however that is not the instance right here, that is the reason I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status update you wish to delete to find a small Remove button on the status. Simply push the switch to remove facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you may not intend to erase facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Delete Post choice.