Can I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page

Can I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page - Want to transform your Facebook Web page call?
Fortunately is you could-- probably.
This is much better than a few years ago, when the response was never, no way, not for any type of reason.
Currently it's quite very easy to transform your Follower Web page name. But-- Facebook will certainly have to authorize your name change.

You can only transform when.

A visitor has provided a hack even if you've currently changed your name once. See end of post-- care is advised.

NOTE: When I speak of Page name, I imply the Title of your Web page, as overlaid on your Cover Photo. This will certainly NOT change your Facebook Page LINK (web address). Inspect below for how to transform your Facebook Page LINK and also essential cautions about doing so.

Changing your Web page name is a BIG deal-- it must be done right-- you could never ever transform it once again (through typical networks, anyhow). Please read this whole page thoroughly!





Can I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page


How you can Adjustment Your Facebook Web Page Name
Logged in as an Admin of the Web page you want to change, click Around under your cover image. You need to get on the Web page Info tab. Click it in the left sidebar if essential.





Hover the Name area as well as click the blue Edit pencil that turns up to the right.

Complete the name you make sure you want (WARNING! Can not be undone or transformed greater than ONE time!).

After that scroll to the bottom and also click Continue.





Inspect your punctuation again. As soon as you click Demand Change, your request will certainly most likely to Facebook for approval.



If You Do Not See the Choice to Modify Your Page's Name
- You do not have a Page function that enables you to transform your Web page's name. Learn ways to see your Web page role.
- You or another admin recently changed your Page's name.
- This option isn't really currently available in your place. source

See listed below for an additional opportunity.



No Edit Pencil? Right here's What Benefited Me
I transformed my Page Call in 2013, so I don't know if this alternative is still available. However I'm leaving it here so you can try it. Let me know!

If you have actually never transformed your Page name, but still don't see the Edit pencil, try altering your Web page category to Brands & Products or Companies & Organizations, as well as click Save Modifications. The Demand Change web link should amazingly appear!

Currently click Demand Modification and fill out the type (sample below).





Note that you have an option of reasons for the Web page Call modification request.

If you choose that your service name has changed, you will almost certainly be needed to provide paperwork. Logos, business cards, and also web sites are not appropriate.

You could choose "Other" and explain in the text location.

My front runner was to alter my Web page name to match my internet site: How-To Social media site Graphics, and also discuss in "Various other" that my organisation had actually advanced. I chose that had a high risk of being denied.

I preferred to ask for a very comparable name to my then-current Louise Myers Graphic Design: Louise Myers How-To Graphics. I then chose "My Web page name is misspelled" as the very best alternative. (Don't even ask how long I deliberated over this!).

Note: Hyphens (as shown in the display shot) are not admitted Facebook Names-- either Page or personal profile.



Prior to sending your Page name adjustment request be 100% certain of 2 things:.
- This is the Page name you desire for the life of your Web page. Currently, just ONE modification is allowable.
- Your Follower page is 100% certified with Facebook Terms of Solution. Your Web page could be closed down as soon as it's scrutinized by Facebook. Click with caution!

Publish any pertinent documentation, and click Send.



Wait to Hear from FB on Your Page Call Adjustment Demand.
You ought to get an auto-reply swiftly. I can not state how long it will certainly take for Facebook to evaluate your request as well as react-- the auto-reply claims as much as 3 days. For me it just took eventually plus a half hour. And it was accepted!

The best ways to Change Your Facebook Web Page URL a SECONDLY Time.

Below is a hack supplied by a viewers.

CARE: I have no idea just what "International Pages" are, as well as if this is something you need to do. Proceed with caution. The designer of the SlideShare uses to answer questions-- you could contact him through the details on slide 11.