How Do I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page

How Do I Change The Name Of My Facebook Page - Wish to transform your Facebook Page call?
The bright side is you can-- probably.
This is far better than a couple of years earlier, when the response was never, no other way, except any kind of factor.
Now it's rather very easy to transform your Fan Web page name. However-- Facebook will need to approve your name adjustment.

You can just change as soon as.

A visitor has provided a hack even if you've currently altered your name as soon as. See end of post-- care is recommended.

NOTE: When I mention Page name, I suggest the Title of your Web page, as overlaid on your Cover Picture. This will certainly NOT transform your Facebook Page URL (web address). Examine right here for how to alter your Facebook Web page URL and crucial warns regarding doing so.

Changing your Web page name is a BIG deal-- it should be done right-- you can never change it once more (via normal channels, anyhow). Please read this whole page thoroughly!





How Do I Change The Name Of My Facebook Page


How you can Modification Your Facebook Page Name
Logged in as an Admin of the Page you want to change, click Around under your cover photo. You ought to get on the Web page Details tab. Click it in the left sidebar if needed.





Float the Name area and also click the blue Edit pencil that appears to the right.

Fill out the name you're SURE you desire (WARNING! Could not be reversed or altered greater than ONE time!).

After that scroll to the bottom as well as click Continue.





Inspect your spelling again. Once you click Request Adjustment, your request will certainly go to Facebook for approval.



If You Do Not See the Option to Edit Your Page's Name
- You don't have a Web page function that enables you to alter your Page's name. Find out the best ways to see your Page function.
- You or one more admin lately changed your Web page's name.
- This alternative isn't presently readily available in your location. resource

See listed below for one more opportunity.



No Edit Pencil? Here's What Worked for Me
I altered my Web page Name in 2013, so I have no idea if this alternative is still offered. Yet I'm leaving it right here so you can try it. Let me know!

If you've never ever altered your Web page name, however still do not see the Edit pencil, attempt altering your Web page group to Brands & Products or Companies & Organizations, and also click Conserve Changes. The Request Modification web link ought to magically appear!

Now click Demand Modification and also fill in the form (example below).





Note that you have a selection of factors for the Page Name change demand.

If you pick that your company name has transformed, you will certainly likely be called for to provide documentation. Logo designs, calling card, and web sites are not appropriate.

You could pick "Various other" as well as describe in the message area.

My front runner was to alter my Page name to match my internet site: How-To Social Media Video, and describe in "Various other" that my business had progressed. I made a decision that had a high threat of being rejected.

I opted to request a really comparable name to my then-current Louise Myers Graphic Layout: Louise Myers How-To Graphics. I after that picked "My Page name is misspelled" as the best choice. (Do not also ask how long I deliberated over this!).

Note: Hyphens (as displayed in the screen shot) are no longer admitted Facebook Names-- either Page or individual account.



Prior to sending your Page name adjustment demand be 100% certain of 2 things:.
- This is the Web page name you desire for the life of your Page. At this time, simply ONE modification is permitted.
- Your Follower web page is 100% compliant with Facebook Terms of Solution. Your Web page could be closed down when it's scrutinized by Facebook. Click with care!

Upload any type of important paperwork, and also click Send out.



Wait to Hear from FB on Your Web Page Call Modification Demand.
You need to obtain an auto-reply rapidly. I can not say how long it will certainly consider Facebook to review your request and also react-- the auto-reply states approximately 3 days. For me it only took one day plus a half hour. And it was accepted!

The best ways to Modification Your Facebook Page LINK a SECOND Time.

Here is a hack offered by a visitor.

CARE: I don't know just what "Worldwide Pages" are, and also if this is something you need to do. Wage caution. The designer of the SlideShare supplies to answer inquiries-- you could call him via the details on slide 11.