How to Check who Follows You On Facebook

How To Check Who Follows You On Facebook - I would love to know the amount of of my friends follow me on Facebook. I have searched for my profile on other peoples Facebook accounts and also aim to go to to my account with a computer for space and yet I still am unable to figure out the amount of fans I have.


How To Check Who Follows You On Facebook


How do I see who is following me?
If you have actually enabled individuals to follow you, you can see a checklist of your fans:


1. Go to your account.
2. Click Buddies below your cover photo.
3. Click Fans. If no person is following you yet, you will not see this option.

Right here's a screenshot:


You can straight access the web page at this URI: https://www.facebook.com//followers

Crucial:
Thinking you have the' fans' feature
made it possible for, you could see your list of followers by clicking the 'fans' tab from your Timeline, under the 'Pals' section:.


It's additionally offered at https://www.facebook.com//followers

Keep in mind:
On Facebook, someone is following me besides my friends and also clicking the variety of

my fans on my page, brings me to a web page for which a search for words Follow creates no outcomes( i.e. no recommendations to the word, "Follow "or "Follower "or" Adhering to "etc. on the page).

Timeline


https://www.facebook.com/username/followers:


That is just not true. When you click on the fans web link, all it does it return you to your good friends list. The very same is true when you make use of username/followers- all it does is bounce you to your friends listing. I've had other individuals try and also validate this. facebook.com//followers<-- not does anything yet return you to your Buddies checklist.

Perhaps the individual following you additionally has you obstructed or something, which would make that a pest in Facebook's user interface for showing you the '1 follower', however i can't recreate the problem of the view itself.