How Can I See who is Following Me On Facebook

How Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - I wish to know how many of my friends follow me on Facebook. I have sought out my profile on other individuals Facebook accounts and also try to browse through to my account through a computer system for room and yet I still am unable to learn the amount of followers I have.


How Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


Exactly how do I see who is following me?
If you have actually permitted people to follow you, you can see a list of your followers:


1. Most likely to your account.
2. Click Buddies listed below your cover photo.
3. Click Followers. If nobody is following you yet, you will not see this alternative.

Below's a screenshot:


You could directly access the web page at this URI: https://www.facebook.com//followers

Important:
Assuming you have the' fans' function
made it possible for, you can see your listing of fans by clicking the 'fans' tab from your Timeline, under the 'Pals' section:.


It's likewise offered at https://www.facebook.com//followers

Keep in mind:
On Facebook, a person is following me besides my friends as well as clicking the number of

my fans on my web page, brings me to a page for which a look for words Adhere to develops no results( i.e. no referrals to the word, "Follow "or "Fan "or" Adhering to "etc. on the page).

Timeline


https://www.facebook.com/username/followers:


That is simply not true. When you click on the fans web link, all it does it return you to your good friends listing. The same holds true when you utilize username/followers- all it does is bounce you to your buddies checklist. I've had other people try and validate this. facebook.com//followers<-- does nothing but return you to your Friends listing.

Perhaps the person following you likewise has you blocked or something, which would make that a pest in Facebook's user interface for showing you the '1 follower', but i cannot replicate the problem of the sight itself.