Facebook Photo Removed

Facebook Photo Removed - So last week, I published 2 cover photos to my Facebook web page so I might see which one looked much better. After deciding which cover photo I wanted to use, I couldn't determine ways to delete the one I really did not wish to utilize. I recognize cover photos are expect to be public, but I don't see why I shouldn't have the ability to remove cover photos that typically aren't energetic. I searched around a bit and nobody had a really good solution that revealed me ways to erase a cover image.


So I made a decision to see if I can get around this by seeing how images are usually removed. To delete an image these days, it appears you need to click Edit Album > Edit Photos as well as beneath each image is a Remove checkbox.

Facebook Photo Removed


On my Cover Photos album, I was missing the Edit Albums link.
Ends up if you can get to your Edit Photos web page for your Cover Photos, you CAN remove your cover photos!

Here's exactly what you'll should do:
1. Find a working Edit Photos link by entering into any type of image album (besides your Cover Photos), click Edit Cd and also best click Edit Photos and copy the web link. It should look something like: https://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=461756&id=270425625146&session_id=9999999999




2. Next off most likely to your Cover Photos album and make note of the URL. It needs to look something like: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151348016065147.815154.270425625146&type=3

3. What you have to do now is customize the Edit Photos web link you received from action 1 as well as with information you got in action 2. Notification the st154 in my instance) and also change the # after
help= in the web link from stering of numbers in the middle of the URL from action 2. Damage them apart at each dot so they look something like:
10151348016065147
815154
270425625146

Take the Second # (815154 in my case) as well as change the # after help= in the web link from step 1.

The resulting LINK you would certainly obtain should appear like: https://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=815154&id=270425625146&session_id=9999999999.

4. Get in that LINK into your browser and you ought to currently be able to delete photos from your Cover Photos cd.

To delete an account photo, you would do the very same point, but instead of using the URL from your Cover Photos cd, you would certainly make use of the URL from your Account Pictures cd.

Appreciate!