Who is Following Me On Facebook

Who Is Following Me On Facebook - I would like to recognize the number of of my friends follow me on Facebook. I have sought out my account on other peoples Facebook accounts and also aim to browse through to my account with a computer for area and yet I still am incapable to find out the amount of followers I have.


Who Is Following Me On Facebook


Just how do I see who is following me?
If you have actually enabled people to follow you, you could see a listing of your followers:


1. Go to your profile.
2. Click Friends listed below your cover image.
3. Click Followers. If no person is following you yet, you won't see this choice.

Here's a screenshot:


You could straight access the page at this URI: https://www.facebook.com//followers

Vital:
Assuming you have the' followers' function
made it possible for, you can see your listing of followers by clicking the 'followers' tab from your Timeline, under the 'Pals' section:.


It's also readily available at https://www.facebook.com//followers

Keep in mind:
On Facebook, a person is following me besides my friends as well as clicking the number of

my followers on my web page, brings me to a page for which a look for words Comply with thinks of no outcomes( i.e. no recommendations to words, "Comply with "or "Follower "or" Complying with "etc. on the page).

Timeline


https://www.facebook.com/username/followers:


That is simply not real. When you click the fans web link, all it does it return you to your buddies checklist. The same applies when you make use of username/followers- all it does is bounce you to your pals listing. I have actually had other individuals try and also validate this. facebook.com//followers<-- not does anything however return you to your Buddies checklist.

Maybe the person following you additionally has you obstructed or something, which would certainly make that a bug in Facebook's user interface for showing you the '1 follower', yet i can't recreate the issue of the sight itself.