What Does It Mean when someone Pokes U On Facebook

What Does It Mean When Someone Pokes U On Facebook - Have you ever been poked on Facebook as well as wondered specifically just what it meant? Well, in this article, we will have a look at the meaning of a Facebook poke. It may just suggest much more than you think.



What Does It Mean When Someone Pokes U On Facebook


Whenever I go on Facebook, I see a little part of the screen claiming that individuals have poked me. Facebook declares that a poke can be used "to greet" to your friends. Hence, I see this poke feature on Facebook as a way that my friends are claiming, "Hi, I am thinking about you and also I miss you."

Hence, I think a poke feels pretty good.

After you obtain a poke, you after that have the choice of poking back. This could be translated as a method of saying, "Many thanks for thinking of me. I really feel the same way."

Nonetheless, this is just the surface meaning of a poke on Facebook, however if we dig much deeper, we could locate that a Facebook poke suggests far more.

Such was the case with my friend Bob.

Bob recently asked me, "Richard, what does a Facebook poke indicate to you?"

I claimed, "It's a recommendation, a friend saying hello."

He asserted that in some cases it could mean far more and also continued to tell me a tale.

Long ago, Bob had been good buddies with a girl named Alexandra. Alexandra and Bob frequently took their relationship passed the friendship degree however it never ever changed into a full blown connection. Therefore, after time, Alexandra met someone and also wound up marrying this guy and also welcomed Bob to the wedding celebration.

As it happens when people lead various lives, Bob and also Alexandra quit interacting with each other on a regular basis rather rapidly and then never. As a matter of fact, they went 5 years without actually talking to one another whatsoever.

And then, Bob obtained a Facebook poke from Alexandra unexpectedly. After not communicating for 5 years, Alexandra all of a sudden launched communication.

Bob wondered about this abrupt Facebook poke. Was this simply an acknowledgment or was there something even more to the story?

Well, it turns out, after Bob examined Alexandra's Facebook account, she was single once again. Bob decided to jab her back and also see where things led.

Ultimately, Bob and Alexandra started dating and also currently they have strategies to marry each other.

Hence, while a Facebook poke is usually just an acknowledgment, it could occasionally claim a whole lot even more!